Due Q4 2022 / Q1 2023
Former ARC Trooper Echo joined the Bad Batch towards the end of the Clone Wars after his rescue from the Techno Union. Echo’s knowledge of proper military tactics and strategy provides valuable insight, while his socket-arm and cybernetic implants give him the unique ability to interact with computer systems.
In celebration of Star Wars Day and The Bad Batch animation series’ debut, Hot Toys present the Echo Sixth Scale Figure inspired by Star Wars: The Bad Batch!
The highly accurate collectible figure features skilfully crafted and finely detailed recreation of Echo’s armour and helmet, interchangeable head sculpt with great likeness, the character’s unique cybernetic parts including a variety of interchangeable mechanical right arms, a military backpack, blaster, and a display base!
Spread the cost of this using our payment spread option. No interest and no fees.
The Echo Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- One newly developed Echo helmet with weathering effects
- Specially applied grayish black colored painting on armor with red markings, special signet, and distress effect
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 29 points of articulations
- One pair of articulated robotic legs with metallic painting and weathering effects
- One utility arm with two interchangeable hands (pistol holding hand, relax hand)
- One grasper arm with articulated pincers (equipped with detachable wire)
- One jackhammer arm (with retractable function)
- One manipulator arm
- One computer interface arm
- Three pieces of interchangeable gloved left hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One finely crafted Echo armor with red markings, special signet, and weathering effects
- One black-colored and multi-textured fabric under-suit
- One grayish-black colored belt with pouches, attached skirts, and pistol holster
- One blaster pistol
- One military backpack
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate, and graphic card