Due Q3 2023
Order before 31st July 2022 and pay over 20m.
Rather than use flesh-and-blood warriors, the Separatists prefer mindlessly loyal soldiers that are easily controlled. The soulless ranks of their armies are dominated by tall, thin B1 battle droids built as mechanical imitations of their Geonosian™ designers.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys are excited to present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
The new Battle Droid (Geonosis) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure is inspired by the droid’s appearance in the Geonosis™ arena battle. It features a newly developed mechanical structure with exceptional articulations, a blaster rifle, a pair of binoculars, a sand-themed figure base, an interchangeable C-3PO™ head recreating the comical scenes when the droids were misconfigured, and a specially designed commemorative packaging!
Spread the cost of this using our payment spread option. No interest and no fees.
The Battle Droid (Geonosis) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Battle Droid (Geonosis) in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Beautifully crafted head and armors in reddish-brown applied with weathering effects
- Approximately 31cm tall in standing pose; approximately 14cm tall after bending
- Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulation
- Highly accurate mechanical body design
- One pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement including fully bending
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
- One blaster rifle
- One C-3PO mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- One set of antennas (attachable to the figure’s back)
- One backpack with extendable antennas
- One binoculars
- One dessert-like diorama accessory
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
There are no reviews yet.