Due Q4 2024/Q1 2025
Pay over 20m if you order before 1st August 2023
After sacrificing itself to protect The Mandalorian and Grogu on Nevarro, the IG-11 assassin droid was reconstructed by Anzellan droidsmiths into IG-12, a mech that can be controlled by Grogu.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to present the IG-12 Sixth Scale Collectible Figure based on the The Mandalorian live-action series’ third season!
The highly-accurate collectible figure specially features a highly detailed mechanical body with great articulations and a cockpit with Grogu, skillfully applied weathering effects, sound effect function that resemble IG-12’s “Yes and No” answers, an Anzellan Droidsmith with interchangeable arms, food accessories, and a figure display stand.
Spread the cost of this using our payment spread option. No interest and no fees.
The IG-12 Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of IG-12 in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Beautifully crafted mechanical head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated; with articulated design)
- Realistic metallic appearance is finished with weathering effects
- Approximately 36cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulation
- Sound effect function featuring 2 sounds effects (power operated)
- Detailed cockpit with moveable control sticks
- Highly accurate mechanical body design with pipe and wire details
- Special features include:
- One pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- Sized to fit with specially designed Grogu Sixth Scale Collectible Figure for controlling IG-12
- One 1/6th scale Grogu collectible figure for controlling IG-12 (Approximately 4.5cm tall; with articulated function)
- One 1/6th scale Anzellan Droidsmith collectible with 2 interchangeable right arms (Approximately 4.5cm tall)
- One snack and fruit
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate