Pay over 20m if you order before 31st January 2023
Padmé Amidala was a courageous, hopeful leader, serving as Queen and then Senator of Naboo — and was also handy with a blaster. Despite her ideals and all she did for the cause of peace, her secret, forbidden relationship with Jedi Anakin Skywalker would prove to have dire consequences for the galaxy.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys are thrilled to officially present today, the highly-anticipated Padmé Amidala Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!
Beautifully developed based on the screen appearance of Padmé in the film, the incredible Star Wars collectible features a newly crafted head sculpt with stunning likeness and rolling eyeball function allowing positionable eye line, a specially tailored outfit that Padmé wore on Geonosis, two styles of blasters, a pair of handcuffs with chain, a Geonosian factory themed display stand, and a special designed commemorative packaging.
Spread the cost of this using our payment spread option. No interest and no fees.
The Padmé Amidala Sixth Scale Sixth Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball function
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Detailed hair sculpture of Padmé Amidala’s iconic hairstyle
- Body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 27cm tall
- Five pieces of interchangeable
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
- One beige-coloured cape
- One headpiece
- One white coloured shirt
- One pair of white coloured pants
- One pair of metal silver armbands
- One beige-coloured utility belt with pistol holster
- One pair of beige-coloured boots
- One blaster pistol
- One blaster rifle
- Two droid factory-themed diorama accessories
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate